OU Desire2Learn is scheduled for maintenance to begin at 6am on Sunday, February 17th. We plan to have Desire2Learn fully functioning by 10am that same morning. The scheduled maintenance will address an array of minor issues that users may be experiencing across the system.
Some of these fixes include:
- The mobile web application will correctly render HTML content topics and quicklink content topics in all browsers.
- When browsing Content from an iPad, PDF content topics will display an “Open in new window” link that allows the PDF to scroll properly when open.
- Logging will be available to track when and who created, deleted, and restored grade items.
- Improvements to importing grades from a CSV file.
- When viewing the list of users to grade in Quizzes, the “Restrict To: [Users with an overall score]” filter will return correct results for mathematical filters.
We apologize for any downtime which may be encountered, but are sure that the fixes will bring great value. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the OU Desire2Learn administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org.