SAVE THE DATE for the 2019 ACADEMIC TECH EXPO
The Academic Technology Expo is a free two-day conference open to all University faculty, staff, and instructors. This conference promotes inter-disciplinary collaboration as a means of increasing faculty impact and offers four tracks–Teaching, Innovation, Research, and Administrative
Each year our attendees enjoy:
- Thought-provoking speakers
- Hands-on technology demonstrations
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch
- Post-conference reception
- Engaging breakout sessions
- Ample networking opportunities
- Specialized tracks for all campus innovators,
including administrative staff, instructors, and researchers
We’ll follow up soon with more details, but be sure to mark your calendar for January 10-11, 2019 to attend this FREE event open to all university faculty, staff, and instructors.
Check out the recap from last year!