The University of Oklahoma Libraries is in the process of creating a strategic plan to guide our future endeavors, and we would like to hear from faculty in all department through a series of town hall meetings. These sessions will be our opportunity to hear your thoughts about libraries and their resources and services and will provide valuable input into our strategic planning process.
We are working with outside consultants to host eight 1-hour sessions on November 13th-15th at the following times:
- Tuesday, November 13th – 10:30-11:30 AM
- Tuesday, November 13th – 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 13th – 5 – 6 PM
- Wednesday, November 14th – 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, November 14th – 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 14th – 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 15th – 8 – 9 AM
- Thursday, November 15th – 12 – 1 PM
All sessions will be held in room 339 of Bizzell Memorial Library. Refreshments and beverages will be provided.
If you are available and willing to participate, please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TownHallSchedule to provide details about your availability and contact information. Please also forward this invitation to others in your department who may have an interest in the future of University Libraries.
If you have any questions or concerns about the town hall sessions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.325.5293.